View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 05:15 PM   #14
MasterSidious

Ok, so I get everything but it says "Windows cannot find 'jk2mp.exe' ..." and I know I didn't change the name of the program. So, here's the specifics of what I'm working with:
1. I press f7 and there's no errors or warnings and it makes three new files in the "Final" folder
2. I cut and paste all three files from the "Final" folder to C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\nolimits (this is not my cd directory)
3. then I put the command line "jk2mp.exe +set fs_cdpath "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData" +set fs_game "nolimits" +set vm_game 0 +set vm_cgame 0 +map FFA_bespin" in the "Run" program from the "Start" menu and it says what I wrote it says up above
4. I have also tried everything until up to step 2 and put the command line "jk2mp.exe +set fs_cdpath "D:\GAMEDATA\GameData" +set fs_game "nolimits" +set vm_game 0 +set vm_cgame 0 +map FFA_bespin"

What am I doing wrong?

BTW, in your sample cmd line is the cd_path your cd directory and should I actually put the "nolimits" folder under the D:\GAMEDATA\GameData directory?

THANKS

FP>Sephious
67.15.20.187:29070 - FFA SO
67.15.21.115:29070 - CTF SO
67.15.18.232:29070 - Siege/FFA
Laming is tolerated
MasterSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,