View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 12:55 AM   #25
Agen
The Spoon Guy

Re: best of luck

Quote:
Originally posted by bodstevens
yeah best of luck, but this game is too random for any serious playing...
The turn outs for all ladders for this will be poor due to random saber combat and lack of effective combos / skill ramp....
I only have seen 2 players on the FF ladder...
s/o ctf is a lost cause with this game.
And why the heck did LA have raven put the blue glow back for absorb? It makes it useless and gives drainers in duels a huge advantage. Also in ctf it makes the dark player not give power to the light siders when draining gripping ect...thus negating the reason for absorb to protect against attacks. Also the dark guy waits for absorb to turn off and wham drain drain drain ..
I on a lan game dfa'ed an other player with red and he didn't die.
then he hits me with the staff butterfly Staff version of red stance dfa and kills me right away...random i say.... and it was on a LAN....not over the net.
Not being a jerk just pointing out why no one will play on ladders.
Sure the game might be a bit random at times with hit detection etc. but pure skill is unbeatable in the long run.
Also the DFA isn't a one hit kill anymore, it isn't randomness and the butterfly is much more powerful = you die. The butterfly is probably the staff's best move.

Quote:
gives drainers in duels a huge advantage
Are you saying that people who aren't using drain, DON'T have the choice to pick drain or use it?
Quote:
just pointing out why no one will play on ladders
Nope, Most of the competitive players were too used to jk2 to actually change to a different game. Unadaptability, mate.
Agen is offline   you may: quote & reply,