Okay, here are my favourites, in a half ordered list...WHO AM I KIDDING...It isn't ordered...:
- The Longest Journey (Awwww...still 2 years until the planned release of the sequel "TLJ.static"...)
- LOOM (I like both the EGA and the VGA version...GOSH! It is beautiful...and the athmosphere...)
- Beneath a Steel Sky (Only played it recently. It is great)
- Monkey Island series
- The DIG (Simply fantastic)
- Syberia (great athmosphere...but a bit short. But I don't mind that...)
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- "EGYPT 2: The Phrophecy of Heliopolis" (I confess: I am an Ancient Egypt freak! And don't ask me why they used the greek name "Heliopolis" I think it means "Suncity". I am not sure what name Heliopolis had under ancient egyptian rule...)
- The two Broken Sword games
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (Textadventure)
- DISCWORLD GAMES(Especially the first one. I like it more than the second one "DISCWORLD 2:Missing Presumed/Mortality Bites". I haven't plaed DISCWORLD NOIR yet...but I read all books except "NIGHTWATCH" and "Monstrous Regiment"...tehehehehe...)
and so on...
GOSH! Most of these games are nearly as old as I am. Some are even older. I like it.