View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 12:49 PM   #24
Jazhara7
Rookie

Okay, here are my favourites, in a half ordered list...WHO AM I KIDDING...It isn't ordered...:

- The Longest Journey (Awwww...still 2 years until the planned release of the sequel "TLJ.static"...)

- LOOM (I like both the EGA and the VGA version...GOSH! It is beautiful...and the athmosphere...)

- Beneath a Steel Sky (Only played it recently. It is great)

- Monkey Island series

- The DIG (Simply fantastic)

- Syberia (great athmosphere...but a bit short. But I don't mind that...)

- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

- "EGYPT 2: The Phrophecy of Heliopolis" (I confess: I am an Ancient Egypt freak! And don't ask me why they used the greek name "Heliopolis" I think it means "Suncity". I am not sure what name Heliopolis had under ancient egyptian rule...)

- The two Broken Sword games

- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (Textadventure)

- DISCWORLD GAMES(Especially the first one. I like it more than the second one "DISCWORLD 2:Missing Presumed/Mortality Bites". I haven't plaed DISCWORLD NOIR yet...but I read all books except "NIGHTWATCH" and "Monstrous Regiment"...tehehehehe...)

and so on...

GOSH! Most of these games are nearly as old as I am. Some are even older. I like it.

-

- I USHERED SOULS INTO THE NEXT WORLD. I WAS THE GRAVE OF ALL HOPE. I WAS THE ULTIMATE REALITY. I WAS THE ASSASSIN AGAINST WHOM NO LOCK WOULD HOLD.
- "Yes, point taken, but do you have any particular skills?"

-- Death consults a job broker (Terry Pratchett, Mort)

- "Sodomy non sapiens," said Albert under his breath.
- "What does that mean?"
- "Means I'm buggered if I know."

-- Mort and Albert are facing a problem (Terry Pratchett, Mort)

Destiny shall draw the Lightening
Down from Heaven; roll its Thunder
Far across the Sea, to where I
Wait upon the Shore of Wonder,
On the day the Sky is Opened
And the Tree is split asunder.

- Poem on Lady Cygna Threadbare's grave, Graveyard of the Guild of Weavers, Loom Island (LOOM)
Jazhara7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,