Jazhara7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Ck
cool! whats it about?

I'll try to summarise.
And I'll give you the link. The Longest Journey - Official Site

Okay.

The game plays about 200 years in the future.
You play the young art student April Ryan. It is a hot summer and April is tortured by strange dreams. That's where the game begins. April finds herself in one of her "dreams". (I won't tell you the dream, because it is a part of the playable game).

After she wakes up, she starts her day. Everything seems normal until she is adressed by an old man with an spanish accent, called Cortez (at least that's he calls himself). He isn't unknown to her. He always sits in front of the house she has rented a room in and reads. But you soon find that he is more than he seems from the outside. And he knows about April and her dreams.

Okay

Maybe you should read the press releases, especially the one for the UK. You can find them on the page I showed you.

It is a very great game. It is epic.

I tell you, my Summary hardly does the game and its story (and a great story it is!) any justice. But I tell you, the game is wonderful.

-

- I USHERED SOULS INTO THE NEXT WORLD. I WAS THE GRAVE OF ALL HOPE. I WAS THE ULTIMATE REALITY. I WAS THE ASSASSIN AGAINST WHOM NO LOCK WOULD HOLD.
- "Yes, point taken, but do you have any particular skills?"

-- Death consults a job broker (Terry Pratchett, Mort)

- "Sodomy non sapiens," said Albert under his breath.
- "What does that mean?"
- "Means I'm buggered if I know."

-- Mort and Albert are facing a problem (Terry Pratchett, Mort)

Destiny shall draw the Lightening
Down from Heaven; roll its Thunder
Far across the Sea, to where I
Wait upon the Shore of Wonder,
On the day the Sky is Opened
And the Tree is split asunder.

- Poem on Lady Cygna Threadbare's grave, Graveyard of the Guild of Weavers, Loom Island (LOOM)
Jazhara7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,