View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 08:23 PM   #72
Datheus
Whosawhatnow?

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Keralys
This is an interesting article on homosexual parenting at The Christian Institute. Yes, I'm aware that it's Christian, and so "biased" - but this is good info. See the section where it talks about "Incidence and Partnerships" on length and whatnot.
Quote:
From Article
But what about the stability of relationships? Weatherburn et al looked at the sexual lifestyles of gay and bisexual men in England and Wales for Project SIGMA. (8) They found about 60% of gay men had a regular partner in any given year, but less than half of these relationships were closed. "Closed" was defined as not having had sex with a third party in the preceding month. (9) The median length of homosexual relationships in the SIGMA survey was 21 months.
So what exactly does this prove? Heterosexuals have an average relationship length of 2 years. Whoopie doo? I fail to see the connection between this and why homosexuality is less than correct. Are you trying to say that sexual promiscuity is bad? Because homosexuals arn't the only people on the face of the Earth who are so.

Although, I do like how the article says 21 months instead of 1.8 years. That doesn't make it sound slanted.

Last edited by Datheus; 12-05-2003 at 08:44 PM.
Datheus is offline   you may: quote & reply,