View Single Post
Old 12-06-2003, 12:03 PM   #82
CloseTheBlastDo
Rookie

Quote:
I see the point you are trying to make, but those examples hardly cut it...
...on the contrary, I believe the analogies Dagobahn Eagle used were perfectly valid.

A lot of vegaterians do indeed see killing and eating a cow as barbaric and unmoral... Now I'm not one of them (I'm not a vegaterian), but it demonstrates the point were trying to make.

...if you have no better reason to 'ban' homosexual unions then 'you don't like homosexuality, it's revolting, disgusting blah blah blah' - well - plain and simply, that's just not a good enough reason. It would be the same as a vegetarian trying to tell me I have no right to eat meat JUST because they don't agree with it.

Do vegeterians have a point? In certain respects, they have very good points. But do they have the right to tell me what to do JUST because we have different moral outlooks?

...hell no is the answer to that...

Quote:

If homosexuality is so right, then what is wrong with having sex with a family member? I mean, if both family members agree, its ok isnt it?
Or how about an animal? I mean what if the animal likes it?
Or how about a kid? what if the child enjoys it also?

Rather then demanding everyone see it your way, look at how they see it, in hopes that you can better underastand the point you are trying to argue.
If you read my last few posts, you will see that I have already covered all this... do try and keep up...

Last edited by CloseTheBlastDo; 12-07-2003 at 04:23 PM.
CloseTheBlastDo is offline   you may: quote & reply,