View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 01:31 AM   #114
Lathain Valtiel
Ex-Angel

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by ShockV1.89
Don't call me a hypocrit for that. I don't think that any religious simbols should be displayed in such a manner that is representative of the school. Christian, Islam, Jewish, or any other kind. (Unless it's the artwork of another student, in which case it is not considered part of the administration or faculty itself).

If the law you refer to makes such discriminations as the one you mentioned, then it is wrong. It should apply to all religious symbols, Christian or not.
It is the last in the last paragraph, yes. Sorry, went a bit overboard, since I feel rather strongly about that law. A teacher can't even give out fuggin candy canes!

ACLU: "OH SWEET BIN LADEN SAVE US! Candy canes favor Christianity! BAN THEM BY TIMING COMPLAINTS SO SECULARIST JUDGES GET IT! BAN THEM NOW!"

Anyhow, your last post before this implicated that you were directing it solely at Christianity. Thus my response. I also can argue in a twist that secularism and atheism are religions...

Kurgan's Meatgrinder (JA Server: 72.5.248.212:29070)

Player tested, Valtiel approved.

Valtiel approved downloads for Meatgrinder: http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/downloads.shtml
Lathain Valtiel is offline   you may: quote & reply,