View Single Post
Old 12-19-2003, 07:15 PM   #35
The Tingler
The Lagomorph Prince

Current Game: Not TFU2
The International House of Mojo Staff 
Oh Jesus f**king Christ, where the hell did all this come from? This is the reason I rarely venture on to forums these days.
How did racism sneak into a topic about making CDs from computer game music?

Jan, are you suggesting that I'M this anonymous_guest? I severely hope not. Why would I need to insult you through a pseudonym, and especially with racism?

Quote:
Tingler, concerning MY opinion, you said that I "sided with half of one of them (the one that meant that you didn't actually have to do anything)". But maybe you should read my e-mail again, which clearly says that THAT is MY opinion since you mailed me...
I'm a little confused by this. Are you LucasTones?

As for reading mail, did anyone actually bother to read of all my post?

There is a sizeable difference between 2.3Mb and 23.1Mb, yet the smaller takes up to or over three times as long. Clearly some problem there, but I promise I will not mention it again.

All I suggested was that you should have said "please" in the first place. Be polite, that's all.

This rant is now over. I thought it was ridiculous to bother with in the first place, but it was Jan's suggestion to come here.

However, I freely admit that the reason I brought this here, and especially my words in my second post, is because Jan was, simply, rude for no reason, both in his e-mail and his posts. Sound petty? Civility and politeness cost nothing, and it's all too rare to find in a forum.

Quote:
A simple "do you mind if I borrow a few of your track names?" would have done. You could have posted on the iMuse Forum, and I would have said "yeah, sure, go ahead".
Yes, I'm quoting myself. I thought it needed to be restated.

I think "flamed" is the adequate expression for my suspicions about what is to follow.

Chris "The Tingler" Capel

PS Alien426, since when was I getting on at you?!
The Tingler is offline   you may: quote & reply,