View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 10:54 PM   #39
Phelon
Rookie

eiz:

Hmmm... ip-lightning does seem to be in RGBA from a quick look, and givin' the data-length-descriptor (which is zero) would point the same direction like redfill, and the others have done so far. So from the quick glance, I do not see anything wrong, as there's mostly the Alpha Value changed in the beginning.

About "lbl_levelup" .... about the center of the file it starts to look somewhat like the Background-Images. What we know is that the second 8 Bytes hold the colors and the pixel bits, I believe it hold true for this one as well. Maybe, I've never said what I've wondered about this format, but I guess it's time.

FF 00 00 00 | 00 00 00 00 | FF FF 00 00 | 00 00 00 00

did do exactly the same for me as

00 00 00 00 | 00 FF FF 00 | FF FF 00 00 | 00 00 00 00

and gave me a totally white box. I was trying this one with "800x600back". Any other combination of the first 8 bytes, without the first byte set to FF, has given me black box. It might tell you something it didn't tell me, so I figured I might simply let it off.

That's it for me today folks... I'm just done with work and my bed calls out to me. Maybe I can be a little more active again once I've got enough sleep.
Phelon is offline   you may: quote & reply,