View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 07:45 PM   #5
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I
 
lukeiamyourdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada
Posts: 8,274
LFN Staff Member 
Agreed. Education about politics and the right to vote are a must. Barely 60% here vote to elect the leaders. The rest of the 40% complains all the time about how this government sucks...hell go vote, THEN complain.

Here, I've only had one teacher who talked to me about how important it is to vote. The school system doesn't help it neither. They prefer to talk to you about math and other stuff that won't necessarily affect your life and avoid the important subjects.


http://www.marioramos.ca/ -A friend of mine and an aspiring filmmaker.
lukeiamyourdad is offline   you may: quote & reply,