01-20-2004, 01:14 AM
Join Date: Dec 2002
Space Exp. Wish List
Well, I've been thinking about the Space Expansion, and this is what I think should be included in it:
- Ability to fly fighters, freighters, capital ships, transports, ect.
- 2-3 or so new professions, being pilot, gunner, and a hybrid of the two captain (or something like that).
- At least 1 new planet (hopefully Mon Calamari).
- The space station in the Talus system to be accessible.
- Ability to build space stations similar to houses.
- Starship crafting disciplines.
- Factions actually have the abillity to DO something to the opposing faction (take over bases, cities, ect.).
- Smugler's gain the ability to actually do what they were meant to do (smuggle stuff past imp/reb/opposing guild/whoever checkpoints) and an addition of a smuggler mission terminal.
- Starship docking bays, as simply storing them wouldn't look right.
- Ability to see the interior of your ship, instead of just mounting and flying away.
- Ability to, if your ship is large enough, declare residence in it.
- Longer hyperdrive flights, with buyable minigames such as holochess.
Anything else anyone wants to add?
Member of the elite Pheonix Squadron.
- Artisan (4,4,3,3)
- Marksman (3,4,1,4)
- Novice Architect
- Brawler (3,0,0,0)
- Alliance Pilot (3,3,3,3)