View Single Post
Old 01-24-2004, 09:02 PM   #8
Miko Reglia
Veteran

yes! finally a Pink Floyd thread!!!

sorry, theyre just my favorite band...

For favorite albums? Well of course "The Dark Side of the Moon" and "The Wall" are their greatest, but then again "Animals" and "Wish You Were Here" are great to listen to when your in the mood for something else. The Live CD to "Ummagumma" is great, the Studio side is just freaky...

For favorite songs? Well, Money of course, because I know how to play it on Bass, and its just awsome...Wish You Were Here, because that was the song that got me into them in the first place...then there's Dogs, Echoes, and Shine On You Crazy Diamond which are just unbelievable considering how Pink Floyd can figure out and think of all those notes and such to play, making those songs 18-22 min long approximately. Then there's also Astronomy Domine which is my favorite track during the Syd Barrett years, and Careful With That Axe, Eugene for something different...and See Emily Play if your down with that psychadelic mood...

And I can go on and on...I'm just gonna stop now, but yeah, obviously I like them a lot!

By the way, I wanted to get your thoughts on this. Do you think Pink Floyd was better off with or without Roger Waters? Because I thought they were at their best with him, and without him they made 2 great albums, but they just didn't compare to the older stuff that Roger was on...

Jedi Knight of "The Jedi Order"
Miko Reglia is offline   you may: quote & reply,