View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 09:54 PM   #2
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
*Terra: Demon Galaxy*

*The Black winged Demon stands near a window, looking outside to the city that was once a desolate field centeries before. He remembered before he became leader of the majority of the population of this world, and leader of thousands of leaders whom which his race and alongside of the human race became tolerant even sometimes by meny not caring if they form a family of a sort with any demon.

Even though that all demons whom even going throug selective breeding hardly live longer then then 150 years before rapidly aging, then death within decade or so.

Except for him, he's being alive and well for over 5 hundred years. He even remembered his own half brother whom came to become legend, long dead, murdered in his fight agenst his own kind.

Behind the Winged Demon a young demon, with a set of his own black wings, but he bore a mane and a snake like tail. His name was Chimera.*

Chimera *knelling at his superoir* "Lord Talon, reports just came in, we have operitives in the other galaxy in as meny as Twenty planets and colonised as meny as 5."

*Colonising planets had been taking place for neatly three hundred years, with the tallents of demons with the ability to control gravity, creating small wormholes for instant travel to other planets. Them along side of other demons that assist with telepathical abilities, they search for planets either with life or if any planet is able to support life.

Ususaly a team of a few demons land on the planet, take a quick survey, then report back, to only return with at least over a dozen sometime two dozen humans, whom volentary employment was to find sites to mine materials to support a growning empire.*

Talon *turning around* "Grandson, you don't have to bow before me."

*Chimera stands.*

Chimera "I only do so out of respect."

*Chimera, grandson to Talon, had lost his parents early in his life, Talon supported the young demon whom carried a gene which also allowed him to live past a typical demon's live span.*

Talon "I want to know what sorts of technology they have in their Galaxy, see if we can either backwards engineer anything or copy their technology to something more in our use."

*Chimera nods and leaves, quickly he's ackompanied by his gaurds who awaited outside*

-------

*Lokpihet's SSD*

*F Irvine meditates in his quarters, attempting to harness any sort of telepathic abilities that should ackompany in wielding the force. Although he lacks in moving ovjects, he can sense strange phomeneons taht occur in the space while in hyperspace, fiant that it was...*

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,