View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 06:51 PM   #24
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
Banned in 5 posts, it's just not good enough. People Like Max Payne manage it in just one, Mak, you have a long way to go.
And Natty's only half right, he did sprout religeous flame wars about a year ago, but the whole thing started way before then and has continued for ages. His last apperance must have only been a few months ago (can't be too sure) about 4 or 5 I'd say. He ended up getting banned (although this is only his second ban if I recall right, as apose to Max payne who's been banned countless times. Sorry to bring this up by the way Max, but in the end you just did it for fun) because we just couldn't take it anymore, sure the guy has his opinions, but he had to keep ramming them down our throat and trying to make us believe that we're going to hell because we're not burning every gay guy we see (I mean we're all going to hell anyway, but it's not because of that)

Anyway, i would close this thread, but I'm pretty sure he'll be back with a lot of flame and quite frankly, his flame is the only flame waiting up for. call me what you like, this guy had a way of arguing with you that made you feel that you were gettingt somewhere. after a while I may shoot him.

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,