View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 02:34 AM   #49
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Well read the first post and you will get what is currently happening. Also read the last post(s) in the last cantina (Cantina 11) to get an idea.

Uh, there is a lot of history in this RPG.

Quick guide to fractions.

The Aesir controled solely by me, are an advanced race, who are suspicious, self appointed guardians to the galaxy, arrogant to nonAesir, like making fun of Irvine (:P). Live on hidden worlds, are isolationist, militristic (their big celebration is called the tournament). They love their mead, and other stuff.

The New Republic: They have become corrupted and tried to destroy Coruscant. This has caused another civil war.

The Rebels: They are the worlds who broke away from the republic. The leaders of the new rebellion are Flax, Deac, and some members of the old Rebel alliance. BD/Deac control this fraction. Obviously their enemy is the New Republic.

The Empire: Lead by Cracken (palpies son) has signed a peace treaty with the NR (before the civil war). Just fought it's own civil war because of the peace treaty. Cracken's loyalist destroyed the seperatist. This fraction is controled by Cracken (the charcter shares the same name)who is currently AWOL

ExtradimensionalsThrowing this as one fraction since they are controled by Redwing. They currently include the Blades and Shadows who don't like each other. Red can expand on this but think of it this way. Blades are cops, Shadows are criminals.

Lokiphet's fractionsControled by Deac, they are what remains of the seperatists I guess. They want to take over the world, kill Deac (again. )and well generally do evil things.

um, that is it in a nut shell. The Jedi I guess could be in one of those fractions besides the Aesir. To the best of my knowledge they are all controlable except for the Aesir and for Red's extradimensionals (if you want to join one of those you need to ask permision). I would not recommend starting with the Empire since Cracken is AWOL.
------------------------------------------------
Story: Was hinted at. The galaxy is in another civil war. The Aesir recently decided to withdraw some of their protection against outside threats and are currently in the midst of celebrating their Tournament.

Lokpihet and Fused Irvine are looking for stuff to conquer the galaxy.

Rwos is traveling in warp space trying to figure things out. The blood scrolls (which hold prophecies) remain somewhat of a mystery.

You should be able to start with this. I'm sure Red will be adding some stuff. The basic rules are no godmodding, and standard stuff.

Otherwise post a charcter bio and you will be worked in somewhere. Won't take long for you to figure things out, if you have specific question feel free to pm me, or contact me on MSN. Cantina has been going for a long time so you may want to read some of the ealier threads if you wish. Might help but by no means necessary.))

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,