View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 04:10 AM   #24
SkinWalker
Anthropologist

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
Weren't you the person who told me there was no evils in this world?
Doubtful. My position on evil has always been that it is defined by the observer and often shared by those of the same culture. Evil is, however, subjective and not necessarily a clearly definable concept from one culture to the next.

Having said that, my intention is to define the evils of the Bush admin as I see it in order to share that information with others of my culture.

Quote:
Besides People who was effected by this, if Bush had done nothing. Those numbers would be five times worse.
Honestly, I had to read that a couple of times to infer the meaning but if you are implying that Bush was responsible for the favorable nature of the jobless rate, which would have been worse if another had been President, perhaps you could explain the reasoning.

What actions made the jobless rate so good and what inactions are you sure that another President would have failed at?

Quote:
Every war can affect alot of people in bad ways yet if nothing is done, it gets worst.
Avoiding the war to begin with would have been a good start. Recovery from the attacks on NYC and accomplishment of the anti-terrorist mission should have been first.

A Hot Cup of Joe - My Blog

Not finding an intellectual challenge in the Swamp? Try the Senate Chambers!

Evolution and How We Know It's Right - Post your thoughts!
Debate Strategies & Tactics - Polish your online debate skills and offer your own advice
SkinWalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,