View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 07:11 AM   #25
Ray Jones
[armleglegarmhead]

10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
just wish console games would die and the Nintendo kiddies buying them would grow up and see how much better games on PC are.
console games DONT suck, in fact there have been console games LOOOONG before pc games. also most console versions are much better than the pc ones. not to forget the console only games. i remember having much FUN playing console while legally drinking martini and having sex at the same time. i think it was my birthday last year.

how good a game is depends to the game itself, not to the platform, a thought you should not forget.

syntee "anaconda" g..

and I thought you have that "Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged" thingy as sig. and to prove your 7-year old pre-puberscent skills in mature internet forum terrorism, you hacked it into every other users signature. forumwide and just for fun. you soooooo were my hero. now i have to hear that you only have the longest john silver.
hmm.. but after some thinking i find "no sig but balls" to be a good compromise, it frightened me a bit but now i am over it, because i considered that my sig isnt THAT voluminous, so there is hope, assuming a proper technique.

Ray Jones is offline   you may: quote & reply,