View Single Post
Old 03-24-2004, 03:47 PM   #46
Alegis
In hiding

LFN Staff Member 
Hello ello

sex·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skszm)
n.
Discrimination based on gender, especially discrimination against women.
Attitudes, conditions, or behaviors that promote stereotyping of social roles based on gender.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sexist adj. & n.

Whatever men say about woman, it's always sexistic. now you rarely see men calling woman sexists, though in my entire life (not so long yet though) i've seen more generalisation done by woman. sexists are only men, racists are only white ppl..thats just the way it is nowadays

It's like the glass ceiling. "i cant get a promotion cause of the glass ceiling" bull****, those who say this are just too used that we hold the door always open for them. I know a lot of men see women as a simple lust object, but this is also vice verca. And on those pics (99% beeing josh hartnet and orlando bloom) you can see the chest so you have to agree this and the face is the point of focus(ation?) JUST like pics of topless women. Therefore i conclude chest=breasts in point of lust object.

it's all about taboo though, about 20 years ago when you'd see a naked ass in a movie it would be OUTRAGEOUS. now movies even need naked women just to make it interesting due to lack of good story, or the lack of interest by the audience for em...in about 10 years orso a naked woman (and or even man) walking naked along the beach wouldnt be considered special anymore

anyways whats this about again..oh yes the avatar. lexx, i wouldnt mind that underpants snake avatar at all.. its even a bit funny..
Alegis is offline   you may: