View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 06:17 PM   #32
george_liquor
Lurker

Peaked

Well I guess this is as good as it gets folks. Whoever said that this poll isn't really going to change anything is probably right. These big corps, stubborn as they are, aren't going to change their minds over something as trivial as obvious mass support (!) - Even if they do (finally) realise what a mistake they've made. It doesn't look likely that any of the poll's rivals'll catch up to sam an' max now, which means that it doesn't matter if we get just 1 more vote or a million more; we prove either way that sam and max does indeed have the following it so rightly deserves. On a deeply hateful and unsavoury note though, isn't it annoying how "Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude" - which gets called an adventure game (Hey - just like Freelance police would've been!) - gets to be made into a brand new game. And i'll bet it sells. And Then lucasarts'll have to come up with a better excuse than "because it wouldn't've sold...".

The madness....I may weep openly if I wasn't busy twitching my right eye.

At any rate, tremendous thanks to all who voted correctly. Even if it doesn't make a difference, at least we'll all know that FOR THE RECORD, the people wanted Freelance Police more than anything else that got canned this year.
george_liquor is offline   you may: quote & reply,