View Single Post
Old 04-10-2004, 03:12 PM   #23
Pnut_Man
Existential to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni
It may be that you steer the craft either with a mouse or joystick, but wether you hit the target or not is totally up to the system to decide.

The Tie Defender and B-Wing was not finished developed until atleast 3 years from the current time period we are playing in.
That would be around the Battle of Hoth.

The Missileboat I am unsure when was finished developed, but I seem to recall it was around the same time as the Tie Defender.

The Tie Interceptor is basically finished developed and has gone into production.

The Tie-Advanced could be just around the corner, and so may the A-Wing, so I see nothing majorly wrong with putting these 2 fighter crafts in the game.

As for the Firespray, as it is an aging design not produced anymore, I would think this ship would be hard to come by.
No posts in here for a while, but I feel I need to get this out :

>>It may be that you steer the craft either with a mouse or joystick, but wether you hit the target or not is totally up to the system to decide.

Now, looking at the combat/rpg system we have right now (which I cannot even use words to depict my distaste of ), as players need to randomly kill animals to gain exp so that they might learn to deal more damage/have better accuracy with weaponary, what do the devs expect us to do in order to have 'higher' accuracy in dogfights. "50 EXP PER ASTEROID YOU FIND!!! 1,000,000 EXP NEEDED FOR MASTER PILOT "

-_-

Please, please make it skill-based X-Wing Allianceish

- Formally hated, praised, and known as Pnut_Man
Pnut_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,