View Single Post
Old 04-11-2004, 05:13 PM   #51
Johch Ai'oki
Rookie

Location: Not so long ago in a galaxy closer than you think....
Okay, and your point is Disaster...?

I really don't care about whether the films are true or not. I like the EU because the stories are mostly kept consistant, unlike Star Trek for example, officially or unoficcially.

And there are, aside from white or shades of these colors, six lightsaber blade colors to choose from depending on the crystal you choose when building a lightsaber in a Star Wars story: Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Yellow, and orange.

But then we're going out of topic of this forum if we bring EU in. If I cared, I wouldn't have continued on with EU stuff in a subject involving the symbolic meanings of blade colors both Jedi and Sith bring to them.

Oh, and this is Nekx Hoku... Seems he's been inactive for a while. His website used to have been about some aspects of lightsabers that thelightsaber.com didn't cover, and might not cover in the future, such as the symbolic meanings of Lightsaber colors that the Jedi and Sith place on them. Of course, it was majorly EU stuff about it, but again I didn't care. What I cared about was when he changed his website into something not related to something I thought was useful.

(A small edit: I've been a bit wrong on some things... But most importantly, I found his website! http://jedisabre.sytes.net/ )

Last edited by Johch Ai'oki; 04-11-2004 at 09:05 PM.
Johch Ai'oki is offline   you may: quote & reply,