View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 08:17 PM   #7
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
I would actually like it if there was reloading in the game. I think it's more suited to a 'tactical' kind of game like this. You should be checking your ammo after every encounter - and checking fire so you don't run out at the wrong moment. So I hope that reloading is implemented - or that a 'realism' mod is released to cater for this.

This is one of the things I like about CoD MP. You have to constantly keep an eye on your ammo to ensure you don't get caught short. Also, you have to pick up ammo from dropped weapons to ensure you don't run out - which is more realistic than going to an ammo 'spawn point', and keeps the gameplay constantly flowing.

This is one of the reasons why I like the idea of weapon swapping - and the fact the Geonosian canon will have a limited use before running out of it's charge. I would actually prefer this for all weapons, by limiting the available ammo for the weapon with which you are initially supplied so that you have to fall back on secondary (and picked up) weapons as you go along.
StormHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,