View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 06:49 PM   #18
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cosmos Jack
The balancing is all wrong and the fact that some characters have 50% health ok so you jump in the game 1/2 dead?
This is so you don't have to waste all your ammo just to kill one person. The way that people have way too much health in multiplayer is horrible in siege. I've given the classes the health that the NPC of them has in single player.

Quote:
As for Jedi, Jetpacking Boba Fetts, and Cloaking Landos. I say keep the Jedi, make Boba Generic Mando skin, and replace Lando with whatever. Though The Human merc would be nice for the Merc sniper.
No Jedi. The throw spam domination and n00bish flocking to the Jedi class absolutely ruins siege. I had a vote on my mod's forum and it was in favor of removing Jedi. Boba is already replaced with an Imperial Scout Trooper. Lando is already replaced with a Rebel Commando.

Quote:
I really don't care about jetpacks and cloaking. Jedi something could be done creative with them. Even though they are overpowered compared to other classes and with the right person can run the map.
Making Jedi underpowered is unrealistic. They're either uber-1337-omgwtfbbq-powerful or none at all. After all, the name of my mod is SWR - Star Wars Realism.

Quote:
Maybe have a numeric limit on the number of jedi per team and have it switch to the highest scoring person on each team every round.
That's impossible without some major C++ coding. And there were no Jedi in the Battle of Hoth, were there?

Quote:
As for Koribann and the Demo Jedi. Either give all Demo to both sides or take the class away. The Jedi Demo is underpowered compared to the Dark Jedi Demo.
I'm not even going to bother changing the Korriban siege classes. That siege map is a total mess.

I've already tested the new classes with some clan members and allies, and they loved it. Not to be arrogant, I'll still consider new ideas, but I've already gotten the siege classes how I want them.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,