View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 01:32 AM   #32
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((In that case...))

Name: Nom Vilnov
Weapons: An assortment of blaster pistols and rifles. Sniper rifle on his back.
Bio: Nom was 16 when he saw his parents killed by a man who was high up in the leadership of the New Republic and vowed revenge. He got it a little over a year later. He had constructed six blaster pistols and was carrying four at the time. By that time, he had also bought the sniper rifle. With the best secrecy he could muster, he an and ran. What made it worse is that his sister was away from the house when it happened, so he feared that something had happened to her. He was relieved when he found out that she survived.
Nom, now 27, has his own ship and has been darting around the galaxy, making it impossible to find him. He is wanted on more than 60 planets for his various mercenary jobs and his first assassination. The authorities still don't know who did his other assassinations. He is helped by his sister.
Though he doesn't realize it, Nom is force sensitive, very much so.

Character No. 2

Name: Tarila Vilnov
Weapons: knives, daggers and swords.
Bio: Tarila was away from home on an overnight school field trip. When she returned, she found from her brother what had happened and she, too wanted revenge. While Nom was on the building top, Tarila went inside and made her way secretly into the office of the man, but she was caught. Nom's shot, distracted the guards holding Tarila and she was able to get away, but only after providing a good cover for Nom to get away.
Since then, she has become good enough that she can get into any building and sneak up on somebody, close enough to do the dirty work with her daggers. When she uses her swords, she is very deadly. She works in a spinning, flipping and rolling movement that makes her almost impossible to hit and does this until she is close enough to kill somebody.
Tarila is only 17.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,