View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 01:19 PM   #17
RoxStar

Current Game: Everything Zelda
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by B00mer

1) its really out of proportion. try to make it more in proportion.
Its going to be bigger becasue you can have super jumps in Jedi Academy. And the vehicles. It would be no fun to play with a small map.I already tried that.
Quote:

2) make teleporters from each base to the center of the field on the appropriate sides.
I will. But I need to have the terrain done first
Quote:

3) dont use that worthog model ,just extract the one from the game and use that instead. I have it if you want.
I'm not making Halo vehicles. Unless someone wants to volunteer.
Quote:

4) make sure you dont forget all of the important things like the purtruding (spelling) rock off the side of the cliff walls. Just make sure it's as accurate as possible. I will definately play it.
I won't. I just gotta make them using Easygen when I find the time.
Quote:

oh yeah and make sure you get the skybox right. Make it the bloodgulch sky you can extract it from the game via Halo Map Tools and/or sapien & guerilla
I don't have the halo map tools because I do'nt have halo CE. Just the normal one. Do you think you could exctract it and email it to me? PM me for more info.

Quote:

what you should really do is model the terrain in 3ds max then import it. that would make it alot more accurate.
I took a screenshot of the overhead view from blood gulch and converted it to a heightmap and easygen made me a pretty good copy of it. I also don't have 3DSmax.

RoxStar is offline   you may: quote & reply,