View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 11:51 PM   #116
superthrawn

Roleplayer 
As a bird slowly waking and starting to sing, Ritchet walked into the conversation.

"That is very interesting information you have there, my friend. I think I see know why I have been sent to help you.

A few weeks ago, I was sent by my father to accomplish a mission in a dimension significantly closer to my own than this I am now. The details are useless, but what I can tell you is that this mission involved the recovery of a series of plans for a type of superweapon...one so devastating, so mobile, so powerful, that if released, it would bring the universe to the edge of destruction. It achieves total integration with the user: you literally are the weapon.

Unfortunately, I was thwarted by a man who only called himself Sage Haan, but a few of his characteristics match those of your Sejhan perfectly; most noticeable is his ability to materialze out of thin air. He was accompanied by a man he only called 'K'; this man had the look of a fanatic, and a lunatic in his eyes. He hungered for something, but that is all I know. I could not tell more; though I battled with both, together they defeated me handily, in a much stronger body than I now hold. I can tell you this: if they get their hands on this weapon, there is no doubt in my mind that they will destroy this girl you seek, as well as much else of the world. Assuming, of course, they are who I think they are."

"Space is big... really big. I mean, you wouldn't believe how vastly, hugely, incomprehensibly big it is. You may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
superthrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,