View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 05:19 PM   #153
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
((I gotta find a way to catch up with time ))

Quote:
Pre-Time Skip

"They brought us here," Misae said. "They claim they caused the Holocaust to spare the galaxy most of the suffering that it was about to endure, because a great evil was unleashed when their leader died.

"They say this was foretold. They assembled this group. They say our purpose is to undo this. We are looking for something called the 'Time Matrix'. A device they say can alter time. With it, they say we can stop all this.

"According to the Aesir, this galaxy will be utterly destroyed within nineteen years. We've been hunting for the Time Matrix for a year now. You are only the second surviving Jedi I have seen since the Holocaust started, the first being Halren."
Tanara's 'less Jedi' side emerged. "They claim to have caused the Holocaust and yet we are helping them?" She paused, clearly struggling with her emotions. Finally, she sighed and looked into Misae's eyes.

"Do they have any idea where this 'Time Matrix' is?" she asked, now once more her calm 'Jedi' self.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,