View Single Post
Old 09-29-2004, 03:00 PM   #91
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally posted by Redwing
Maybe, but what does that have to do with PtH?

An interesting question is how much the Aesir know about/have used magic in the past.

I should also point out that Mrearan magic and Aetherian magic [the Aether is the common name of what I've always referred to as "the magic world" of Earth] are two different although similar things.

I can't really say similar in what ways unless Deac cares to explain exactly how Mrearan magic works, which isn't really relevant at this time.

I need to explain how Aetherian magic works myself, but I can put that off until PtH VI.
I dunno,I just saw the question aobut the tree and needed to post my own. Plus hobos are cool

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,