View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004, 12:49 PM   #147
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally posted by Shadey
Using nades to blow Count dooku off a walkway on bespin >. BTW you can't really kill the jedi but they do die when their teams reinforcment count gets down to 20.

edit: sorry meant to say cant kill em by shooting directly, but you can blow em off the map or run em down in vehciles. I got a screenie I will put up as soon as I get my computer running cause this one doesnt have photoshop.

Opening up for the first time with the destroyer droids blasters, and the xwings lasers.

Flying through a walker's legs with a speeder (got a screenshot)
Interesting. That explains Mace Windu's sudden "heart attack."

Maybe they should script it so that the Jedi falls on his saber or commits sepuku rather than just falling over dead for no reason when that happens? ; )

As to flying through the AT-AT (I assume that's what walker you meant) legs, that's amazing! The first time I tried that I blew up. : (

And people have been talking as if you can trample people with walkers, but I have yet to see this happen. I know you can run people over with speeders and Wheel droids. But walkers? Which ones?

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn

Last edited by Kurgan; 10-10-2004 at 09:57 AM.
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,