View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 08:41 AM   #1576
Seka

To anyone who has ever been curious!

It's been a very very long time.
And Asyou've guessed, the anakin model died with Tercs old computer.
It had been comming along beautifully, and he was just about to update you all on the state of this model with new screens when this happened.
It's never been recoverable.
Though we were able to access the data, it was fragmented beyond repair, and so all of his hard work died.
It was, at the point time to move on. With the constant flames and doubts, there was, for awhile there the feeling of need to prove people wrong and finish it (which it would have been had it not been lost). however after the complete death of the model, he saw no need to cater to the flamers and imbiciles who did not to anything to help, and only served to make things hard on him. As though expecting him to work so hard like they had a personal stake in something they werent paying for that did not directly pretain to his life as a whole. In short, people were harsh.
With a shift in tercs working enviroment, it's left him less time, but more money, and in that regard he's been doing well.
It's turned into more focus on the movie work of his own toward the goal of portential producing something that can be enjoyed and produce income, and maintaining his lifing status, than working on game models.
Both he and I are doing well, and going on 2 years together as of this january.
Despite the flame wars on this thread, we still thank everyone who gave theire opinions, and critiques and didn't doubt him.
I'm sorry that it never worked out.
The death of this model was not terc giving up on it, but the idea of having to restart it with the degree of detail it had been reaching when things died.

I know this message is bleated, but this is the official.

Thanks everyone.

"The cover of a worn book cannot be simply read. It must be opened to see what it's pages truely contain."
Artist Gallery at
http://jamils.deviantart.com
Seka is offline   you may: quote & reply,