View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 04:09 PM   #41
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Type: Sith
Rank: (I have no idea... equivalent to Jedi Knight, I guess)

Bio: Elaina was born from Sith parents and therefore grew up learning Sith principles. She learned quickly and was soon in an apprenticeship under both her parents. With both of them seeing to her training, she quickly grew stronger in the Dark Side. Now, she is 25 years old and at the top of her abilities.

Elaina sat motionless in the pilot's seat of her small ship. The Sith had, for some reason, found it necessary to place her under the command of another Sith, Jen Emerald. Elaina was in no way angered by this, but she wondered if Jen's ship was the best place for her to be.

She shook her head and looked around the small cockpit, then reached forward and hit the comm. "This is Elaina, ready for departure."

"All clear, Shuttle Hawk," came the reply, using her ship's name rather than her own. She knew that's what they wanted her to do, but since they knew who the shuttle belonged to, she rarely did so. This time, she let out a sigh.

"Shuttle Hawk departing," she said. Her father chuckled on the other end.

"You're learning, Elaina," he said. "Good luck."

Now to rondesvous with Jen's ship.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,