View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 10:39 AM   #127
guybroom
Troezen

"i can't belive it." said Troezen, he stood still thinking and then saw the orcs coming into the village. "i'll help as mush as I can, I still feel a bit weak though."

He ran up to the half repaired wall and saw large army of orcs that had come from another direction to the human and elf army. There were over five thousand at best, they were far away for even his mage's vision. He called up a nearby elf, they had better vision over distances. "Hey, come here quickly!" he called. The elf dodged an orc sword and came up to the wall next to Troezen and gasped, "How many can you see?" asked Troezen.

"Over twenty thousand, it's hard to count. How would they gather such an army?"

"I don't know, but I want to know how to fight them."

The elf ran back into the battle and Troezen ran to Zoric, "Zoric, there is an orc army of over twenty thousand coming this way, I need a small group of your best soldiers and your fastest horse, I will try to hold them off until this battle is over, they are about half a legue away now, let me go."

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,