Thread: [KOTOR] Holowan Plug-in betav0.3
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 08:15 AM   #158
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
I would first recommend getting kotor mod manager. remove all the mods from your overide and have each one it will help determine any conflicts you have that might crash the game.

Let me expand If you have duplicate files in your overide or files that overide each other. Then they can cause crashes. Also with mod manager you can add each mod in seperately and test to see what the results are and which one is causing the crash. This will help us out immensly to help you troubleshoot further.

Also can you provide a list of every mod in which you have downloaded this may help us identify possible problem children.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin

Last edited by Darkkender; 11-13-2004 at 08:48 AM.
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,