View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 07:23 PM   #679
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"You think you were abandoned?" Tanara snapped. "I was there, Misae. We didn't realize you were gone that night. When they discovered your absence, they went out to look for you. Do you know what they found? They found you. Dead. Do you hear me, Misae? There was no life left in you."

"I was there," she said again. "When nobody was looking, I even checked you for any signs of life myself. There were none, do you understand? None! Don't tell me we abandoned you. You were gone."

"Do you realize what that did to me?" she continued. "I had lost my only connection to this group. Kira was growing stronger inside me. It was only because of these people you once called friends that I stand before you now, a Jedi. I can see this is the way I am meant to be."

Tanara's lightsaber was still held ready to defend. Her face darkened in pain. "Kira is still strong. Since you will not return to us, let us get this over with so I can go to the aid of my sister."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,