Das Me

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
*spam control breaks through link*

everybody down!!!

*fire joshi clones through room*

the bard: aaaah!!!1
fealiks: aaaah!!!11
das: teehee
joshi clones: the spam here is getting out of hand. i will close this thread due to the wishes of das mole!
das: whoohoo!

yeah. actually, shakie (the bard), i think you're a pretty big spam offender. i don't want to get into an argument or anything (although i am strangely attracted to arguments), but i think you're just looking for an excuse to post anything. apparently, this excuse is spam most of the time...posting about spam that isn't there...but anyway.

Quote:
What does stalin have to do whith MI what does stalin have to do whith tentacle.
already been explained

Quote:
When i said MI4 sucks, which u considered spam at least i was being more direct, because someone had alreay spoken about it and so i used the oportunity to say that what i think of MI4
but just b/c somebody says something about a topic doesn't mean that that suddenly becomes on-topic, unless it became the discussion itself, e.g., this thread has now ended up talking about spam rather than avatars, despite a few desperate attempts by some people to get somewhat back on track.

Quote:
And when i said Avatar's sucked i was saying what i thought was avatars so it is not Spam.
i kind of have to go both ways on this. i don't necessarily think your post was spam, b/c it was kind of on-topic, but at the same time, the thread was saying to describe your avatar, not what you thought of them. i guess it doesn't really matter, however, the only reason anybody said anything about it is b/c you're a new poster, and generally, if something that a posts about isn't at least 80% on topic, it doesn't really look too great. i understand that you may have thought when you were posting that it was completely on topic, but look from the other point of view too.

i dunno. i honestly don't care about spam as long as it doesn't get into complete and pure spam-o-liciousness and then drive people away.
Das Mole is offline   you may: quote & reply,