View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 04:21 AM   #1
guybroom
Troezen

Starwars in our galaxy

The starwars universe has found it's way here - our galaxy. This isn't cannon with the films or EU so the empire exists. I havn't read the EU so I might be a bit off on some points.

This is about 20 years after ROTJ and mordern day times (i.e. 2004). The films exist, it turns out that George lucas is a sith .

The sith and the imperial reminant were the first to find our galaxy and the Jedi followed. The rest of the SW universe came soon after.

You can be anything from the starwars universe except (Luke, Kyle Katarn ect) or anyone on earth (except George Bush, Tony Blair, lucas ect)

I'm not going to give a story line to it, but I will say the sith found it first, so use your imagination.

------

Rules

No godmoding, no char control - you know the rest.

Luke skywalker and George bush and other such NPC's are in it, but no one's char - but you can put what they say. (understand?)

You can travel to other planets - mars ect. but take note of the atmosphere and stuff. Also, Earthlings are not so advanced, so don't do stuff you can't do.

------------

My char:

Name: Troezen
Sex: male
Race: Human
Affiliation: New republic, jedi
Side/rank: Jedi padawan
Apperance: short black hair, tall, white skined.
Clothing: Brown jedi robes
Weapons: Double bladed purple lightsaber.

Bio: Troezen was sent to the jedi order when he was four, his jedi master was killed a week ago in a star fight between the new republic and the imperial reminant. Luke skywalker said he should go on his own until there is time to sort out another master.

------------

Troezen was feeling uneasy about his first mission with out his master. He wouldn't normaly go on these sorts of missions anyway, but the jedi are so few in number that there was no choise.

The ship he was on landed and him, a load of other jedi and a load of Republic troops got out. They were in the middle of a country on a new planet. It was the only inhabited planet in this small galaxy. Intelagance had said they were on a planet called Earth in a country called England, more than that, no one knew.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,