View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004, 07:43 AM   #9
guybroom
Troezen

((FBI? we're in England, try MI5. "Why isn't it America?" you ask. I'll tell you why, it's because everything is in America, let us Brits have something for a change!))

The Jedis were taken to the MI5 HQ, they didn't put up a fight because they had no need to, they could sence that they wan't to know what was going on, not a war.

Troezen wasn't sure what MI5 did ((because I'm not overly sure)) but he could guess that they were the government or something in England.

The head of MI5 took Kyle into questioning and the rest of the Jedis were kept in prisons. It was then that Troezen realised why this planet was so scared of them.

"They're technology is nothing compared to what's in our galaxy. They can't have mastered space travel or anything like that. There are no force shields or anything like that." he said to his cell mate. "But how do they know so much about us? They mentioned George Lucas, he was a sith lord, years ago. You don't suppose-"

He was stopped by his cell mate, he was fourteen too.His name was Luke Obuscar - named after Luke skywalker.

"He found his way here? Perhaps, it would make sence I guess."

Troezen mind tricked the guards looking after them,

"You want to let us out of this cell,"

"We want to let you out of your cell,"

"You will also tell us what you know of us"

Soon Troezen and Luke were out of their cell and knew of George Lucas and the 'Starwars' films.

They locked the guards in the cell. They got their things back. "Let's split up" said Troezen, you go that way" he pointed down the hall, "I'll go this way" he pointed the other way. "Remember, don't cause a fight, we don't want to start a war here."

They ran down the hall way.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,