Alias: Ironskull
Sex: male
Race: Human
Affiliation: New Republic
Side/rank: Bounty hunter
Apperance:
Clothing: You will never know what is he under all that armor
Weapons: Two laser blaster, vibro-blade
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A small escape pod-like ship landed slowly onto the soft ground of England. The bounty hunter inside watched the view from the hill and grinned. "I think this is even more barbaric race than I thought..." he mumbled and stood up from the pilots chair. He walked to the back of the cockpit and opened a door to a small room with two doors. One to the engine room and one leading outside. "Inform me of any intrudance at once, M-9" Ironskull said loudly, clicking his helmet's two pieces together. From the engines room rolled an astrodroid and beeped something as an answer. Ironskull let a small smile, checked his weapons and attached his rocketpack steadily. He put his armor ready, opened the door leading outside and stepped out. The door hissed close behind him and the ramp disappeared as he had reached the ground. He looked around curiously and pressed a small button on his wrist. The ship's cloacking device started and the ship disappeared from human eyes and earth radars. "Now... Where are those Earthlings I've come here to meet..." he muttered and started his rockets, flying off towards the city of London from the large rock circle which are known as Stonehenge in the human maps

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,