View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 04:09 PM   #23
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Wildfire stared at Ryan for a moment, rolling around on the ground in his drunkenness. Then, she turned back to Bullseye.

"When my appointment comes in, he'll be looking something like this," she said, sounding somewhat disgusted. She smiled slightly. "In fact, there he is now. He'll go up to the bar and get himself very drunk. Then, he'll go down to the hotel, find a woman and sleep with her."

"After that's over, he'll fall asleep," Wildfire continued. "The woman he found is going to wake him up and complain that he's been snoring. At that time, he'll look outside, remember his appointment with me, and stagger in here, still partially drunk."

She sighed. "I suppose it's worth it though," she went on. "You're right, McDagger. There's more to this than the treasure. Treasure hunters have heard of it. I've been placed in charge of moving it to a more secure location."

Suddenly, she laughed. "In order to do that, I have to find it first. Therefore, I'm meeting with a man who is currently drinking himself into a hole up there at the bar."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,