View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 04:38 AM   #36
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Quote:
Originally posted by steven
"what do u want?" said steven putting the missile launcher on his bak and drawing his pistol and aimed it at Ironskull's head
Ironskull didn't even flinch. "You are the most uncivilized race I have ever met in my life. Come on. You use bullets..." he laughed. "Let me see that" he said and grabbed the pipe of his pistol, twiseted and nudged it off from his hand. He smirked as he placed it at his head and shot, his head nudging to the other way as the bullet hit the helmet and ricochet off. He gave the pistol back and smirked. "You see, my armor is made of a very special metal. It's combined between plastoid, energysteel and carbonite. It holds over 5 million small microchips and wires in it. These eyeholes you see, are shielded just like the mouth with a D-567-B energy shield. The eyeholes can be use as small holographic screens that nobody else but I can see. The backpack is installed with the rockets, a D-779 full shielding device, cloacking device and computer systems you couldn't even think of coding for the next few milleniums. You see, you can't harm me, earthling, even if you would drop a TIE-bomber at me" he explained, walking around him. "Now, as you are so brave and 'strong' and mighty, I might even like you as an ally" he said- As he had been explaining, he had pressed a button on his belt. "Will you join me to defend you puny little galaxy before the remnants get all of you killed"

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,