View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 03:41 PM   #10
Darth Windu
TSLRP Beta Tester

All civs should have a campaign, as i already included in my template. Anyway, for those who havent looked, my ideas were

Confederacy - after being losing the planet of Geonosis at the beginning of the Clone Wars, General Grievous has been tasked with creating a battle droid army with which to attack the Republic. Liberating Geonosis from Republican forces, build your army to strike at one of the key worlds of the Republic, Alderaan

Republic - Alderaan has fallen to Confederacy forces, and it is up to Obi-Wan Kenobi and Bail Organa to re-claim the planet. Striking hard and fast is your only option to restore confidence to the beleaguered Republican forces and force the Confederacy to its knees

Empire - a key figure in the destruction of the Confederacy, Anakin Skywalker has his orders from the new Emperor, kill the Jedi. Hunt them down wherever they can be found, and when this task is done, we must crush the main Rebel base of Hoth

Rebels - after the disaster of Hoth, Luke Skywalker has learnt the ways of the Jedi, and now must free his friend Han Solo. On your travels, you will be tasked to aid a group of Bothans about to be wiped out, attack the Death Star at Endor, and finally liberate the Capital of the Old Republic, Coruscant

Naboo - this is a hard one to come up with, i'm thinking the travels of Padme during the Clone Wars but not sure

Dark Lord of the Purists

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
Darth Windu is offline   you may: quote & reply,