View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 01:17 PM   #57
Fallen'VS
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by JASAEric
omg u noobs. there is no skill in guns all u do is point pull trigger. and NONE of the good players use guns notice: JASA server is the most popular ffa server in JA. and wat kind of noob calls jetpak and grapple cheats? u said 'a cheat is nething the game makers didnt intend in the game' so y did they make a mod tab? Isnt that saying custom skins is cheats? dam noob. U wouldnt duel ne1 because the only way u fight is at long range where its harder to strike bak if u want to play w/ guns go to bf cause only noobs dont use sabers
You're a total newbtard. THERE IS WAY MORE SKILL INVOLVED IN GUNS THEN THERE IS IN SABERS YOU DUMB SH!T. Take the imaginary saber out of your arse that you're getting off to right now and think about it for longer than 2 seconds. To be an effective gunner there is more timing involved, there is more hand eye coordination involved with aiming, there is ammo conservation and map knowledge to get to the ammo/gun needed. Please, you're an rpg saber newbie. No NF Saber server can ever claim that it takes more skill for that than to play with guns. That's utterly retarded. You're obviously the newb here, because you lack even a basic knowledge of FPS-ThirdPerson shooter games vs. melee games.

I haven't played JK2 in over a year, I haven't played JKA since the week it was released and yet I would...

1) own your newbified arse in any game mode of base JK2
2) own your newbified arse in any game mode of base JKA
3) pretty much own your newbified in ANY FPS game PERIOD!

So sit back down, stfu, and leave the "newb calling" to the pro's, cause you son, have no cred to be using it whatsoever!

Fallen'VS is offline   you may: quote & reply,