View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 10:18 PM   #70
[USA]-bLaSt
Rookie

Well, I told myself I wasn't even going to come back here and see where all this nonsense has gone... but here I am.

I enjoyed playing with you Media on the server when it was FullForce/Weapons... and I appreciated you giving me pointers and trying to help me. The problem was when you started with your Weapon/Force bigotry in my clan forums.

I asked you to respect the fact that we play many gametypes and sometimes WE WANT TO RPG and have a circle-jerk on Bespin Pad. If you don't agree, don't join the server or for GOD'S sake start your own server and show us all how it's done.

I have the server logs from the week our server was on FF Deathmatch and I found 1... ONE single incident of someone in my clan crying about laming, then they disconnected... that person is no longer in the clan... along with his cohorts.

When our servers are on Instagib or Deathmatch, there are no rules (although we'd like people not be *******s). When it's set to cluster-f**k on bespin pad, it's because we just wanna hang out and bulls**t... because we're actually FRIENDS outside the game as well.

If you can respect the fact that that my clan has broader interests than one gametype and keep THIS SPECIFIC debate off my website and servers... you are welcome anytime.

This is why we had a problem.. but I told you this then so I don't know why I'm doing it again.

So everyone have at me... be sure I'll read your replies but I don't have anything else to say about this.

ClanUSA.org - Ultimate Saber Alliance
JediTracker.com - Web-based game server trackers for Jedi Academy/Outcast, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Waržow
[USA]-bLaSt is offline   you may: quote & reply,