View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 11:33 AM   #78
mediablitz
Banned

Honestly, my only experiences with JASA clan have been really bad. As soon as Rumor tells me how to do this, i'm going to post hte link to the demo I made of me on JASA server getting absued by the admin and then kicked for no reason, even though I followed every rule. The Admin in question was JASA Eric.

The first time I played on your gun server some guy named Arctic abused his admin powers. There were about 20 people on the server and I was careful to follow your rules (I wanted to play and not get kicked). I told the story elsewhere in this post, but Arctic banned me even though I didn't break one rule and everytime I fragged him he had a weapon drawn. Obviously, I didn't much care for JASA clan after that. My 2nd experience wasn't any better, and it is recent. As you will see from this Demo, I joined your gun server and immediately two of your clan members broke your own rules by "laming" me with my saber down. Now...I could really give a **** about that. I don't care about those rules, but I was following them on your server. So I got some ammo and started fragging people within your rules (watch the demo...your whole clan was breaking your own rules left and right. In fact, I was about the only person on the server actually FOLLOWING your rules). Then JASA Eric empowers himself and starts attacking me. I killed him once, then he grips me (in ja+mod nothing can break an empowered admins grip) and lunge kills me. 5 seconds later he kicks me. How exactly am I suppose to have a good opinion of your clan? my only two experiences with jasa was getting abused by bitter kiddie admins even when I followed your server rules.

demo comming soon
mediablitz is offline   you may: quote & reply,