View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 03:25 PM   #35
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by RoyTordesLegend
Neil, you're the BEST damn moderator this one horse town has ever seen......firm yet fair.....willing to bend the rules if necessary, yet willing to show a firm hand when needed. I don't understand why you haven't been upgraded to Super Mod......it really MUST be something to do with a secret society. How can Thrik - cool though he is, be promoted ahead of you? I'd bang on the bosses door sharpish for a Christmas bonus.
The reason I Haven't been 'upgraded' is because I'm not as good a mod as you're making me out to be (thanks for the compliment anyway). Now i've started Uni, I'm not here as often and when i am, I tend to do what I can withou making myself out to be the bad guy to everyone, which is kind of where I fail, i try too hard to be the guy everyone likes and be a decent mod at the same time and most of the time it doesn't balance out, so you get a relatively nice guy and a mediochre (sp?) moderator.

But the system is working... mostly, so i doubt i'll change much and I'll probably still be a mod if not just an on-off patron by this time next year.

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,