Thread: Random fighting
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004, 01:09 PM   #1
guybroom
Troezen

Random fighting

I am completely ripping off the 'Let's start a bar fight' thread.

Basicly you can choose to be anyone in the world - from your self to computer game characters to random book characters. Just as long as you can give a quick explanation of who they are.

It does not have to be in time with everyone else. E.g. you can have one person being darth maul and one person luke skywalker. maul was killed before Luke was born, but it doesn't matter here.

You don't have to keep in character the whole time, but you have to stay that character (i hope that makes sence).

The idea is that you randomly fight whoever's on the thread and they are not killed.

The way you fight is the same as the bar fight (sorry death_jedi I hope you don't mind)

Quote:
*Death_Jedi Sees the knife coming and only just moves out of the way and it scrapes his face*

"OWWWW"

*He Picks up a chair and slams it over the jokemaster*

Jokemaster is out for 1 post
If anyone takes this seriously, I'll be angry (it's that sort of thread)

If you don't understand, PM me.

------------------------

Char: Aragorn (ranger time - not king)
Bio: He was in lord of the rings - go watch it. You all know who he is (PM me if you don't I'll give you his bio)

----------------------

Aragorn was in the field and waited for someone to join him. The signs had been put everywhere. Everyone knew this was the place for the large and pointless fight.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,