View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004, 01:45 PM   #14
elTee
beatnik

The International House of Mojo Staff LFN Staff Member 
I can't remember all of Spiffys movies, so I'll let him put up a list, but as for mine:

*warning*
The answers contain an explanation of the scene they depict, so if you haven't seen the movie in the answer, but intend to in the future, don't read the explanation!!

spoiler:

1. Fargo
(Mrs Lundergaard attempts to phone the police as she is attacked by Buscemi and Stormare)

2. Die Hard 2: Die Harder
(John McClane tries a last-ditch attempt to warn the doomed airplane that they're going to crash)

3. Hannibal
(Lecter slashes one of the Italians who are trying to capture him and he flies backwards into chairs leftover from the lecture)

4. Home Alone 2: Lost In New York
(Daniel Stern as Marv is trying to turn on the taps to wash the paint off his face as Kevin fires up an electrical generator)

5. The Maltese Falcon
(Bogart answers the door to two suspicious detectives as Lorre and Astor hide in his apartment)

6. Leon / The Professional
(the SWAT team prepare to enter Leons apartment)

7. Death Becomes Her
(Bruce Willis looks on in horror as a doctor informs him that his wifes heart has stopped beating)

8. Armageddon
(Steve Buscemi is horrified as an FBI agent approaches him in a bar, fearing the worst)

9. Bound
(Joe Pantoliano spends a busy night washing a suitcase of money that has been covered in blood)

10. Tremors
(Walter Chang sees an opportunity to make some money out of the "snake monster" that attacked Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward)

LucasTones - LT - elTee
The International House of Mojo - writing long-winded gibberish increasingly infrequently
elTee is offline   you may: quote & reply,