View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 10:53 PM   #118
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
*K'Warra spreads his arms in an expansive shrug*

K'Warra: Why waste time trying to remember the little details of events that lost their relevance thousands of years ago?

Raschel: Great. More immortals? Just how many immortal creatures are there in this universe?!

K'Warra: I don't know. I seem to recall there was a small race of Immortals on Mrear.
*Looks at Drago* Is that what your non-judgemental friend is? *pointing off to Heimdall* He doesn't smell like you, but...

Chere: *looking off in the surf* Are those...dragons?

Marin: They're called Drakes...they're the friends of the Aesir here...they're the ones in the dark blue armor. Like the man who just left.

K'Warra: Ah, so a race of immortals called the Aesir, and allied with alien Dragons.

Cody: *turning around and staring at the Drakes as well* Wow...

Aidan: Hang on, "K'Warra". There's still the issue here about you trying to kill Chere.

Chere: Yeah!

K'Warra: Come now, you two are being ridiculous. I don't intend to kill your short friend. She's far too entertaining. Besides, as I explained to her eleven months ago, I was working off false information and mistook her for someone else.

Chere: I AM AN UNUSUAL PERSON! I DON'T LOOK LIKE JUST ANYBODY ELSE OFF THE STREET!

K'Warra: *grinning at her* So you would like to think. Besides, if I really wanted to kill you do you really think I wouldn't have tried already?

edit: Aesir wear dark, not light blue armor

Last edited by Redwing; 01-04-2005 at 02:52 PM.
Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,