Thread: Attack on Hoth
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 01:54 PM   #18
tommygunner

me and my squad ran into the battlefeild and took down a bunch of imps and matt jumped into a turret and laid waste to the imp vehicles... he then jumped out and threw a gernade into a tunnel... "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" BANG i jumped into the tunnel and my squad followed me...we came out into a hangar that was controlled by the imps... matt placed some mines around and the wookkie hu was named jack(he he yea a weird name for a wookkie ) placed some time bombs on some improtant stuff... we ran out and we out of the hangar and there was 2 AT AT's... there was a pilot in 1 and the other 1 was empty... "hey jack give me a time bomb..." i ran over to the occupied AT AT and placed a time bomb on it's leg... "let's get out of here guys!" 3-2-1 BOOOOM debris went flying everywhere... we then ran into the other AT AT and started walking away... no1 would kno we stole it until we started attacking them! he he

The Dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.

It always wins because it is everywhere.

It is in the wood that burns in your fireplace, and in the kettle on the fire; it is under your chair, your table and your bed.

Walk in the Mid day sun, and it is under the soles of your feet.

The Brightest light casts the darkest shadow.

Join the Dark, do not resist yourself.

xfire-tommygunner
aim-tommygunner311 or tph1121
tommygunner is offline   you may: quote & reply,