View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 05:57 PM   #30
JofaGuht

Quote:
Originally posted by LucasTones
Haha did you chew some? I'm going to buy some when I have some more money, but I'm not chewing the leaves. I know you trip for longer, but I'd get bored waiting for it.
I believe there's a tea/infusion of salvia that lasts even longer than chewing it. In fact, that's how the Mazatecs did it. You'll have a search for a recipe though. You can by a bag of the tea, but it costs crap loads.
Quote:
Originally posted by edlib
I'm not sure what you are referring to with "Wes Anderson." Isn't he a film director?
Whoops did I say "Wes Anderson Effinity"? What I meant was "Les Paul/Epiphone". My friend just corrected me. I have absolutely no clue where "Wes Anderson Effinity" came from.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,